The Taiwan eVisa can be easily obtained completely online by all eligible travelers through 3 following steps:
Step 1: Fill out the secure application form online
- Please enter your information into the online form to process your Taiwan eVisa.
- In this step, you are required to enter the exact personal information of the applicant(s) including a scanned bio-page of your passport and your recent front facing photograph.
- You should check more about document requirements on our website.
Step 2: Get the confirmation and extra document requirements
- Please double check your information to make sure that all are correct. Then you need to choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for the visa fee.
- After receiving the full payment for visa service fee and Government fee, we will send a request by email for the additional documents to complete your application.
Step 3: Get your Taiwan eVisa and guide to obtain your visa stamped
- After finishing step 2, please check your email from us for the confirmation.
- The Taiwan eVisa will be processed and sent to you via email.
- When you receive your Taiwan eVisa sent via email, please print out your Taiwan eVisa to board the airplane.
- Please show your Taiwan eVisa for checking at the airports in Taiwan. It takes you 5-10 minutes to get visa stamp on your passport by Taiwan Immigration Officers at the airports.
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
United States: +1 315 715 8499
Hong Kong: +852 8191 5898